Welcome to our Glaucomarize Blog

Here I will be posting articles, advice and information to help Glaucoma sufferers and their families throughout the world, to gain...

Wednesday 12 January 2022

FLOW - Music with Therapeutic Benefit

 

In 2021, an extraordinary piece of music was released by Jayl - “FLOW (Decaural)”. This unique composition is designed to provide therapeutic benefit for those suffering with migraines, insomnia and anxiety; as well as helping people to relax and to meditate. The song has been trialled with a select group of discerning individuals who we felt might benefit from it, and their responses and feedback have been highly encouraging and very positive. This makes me very happy, as I know the years of application, knowledge and dedicated work that went in to creating it. Moreover, it’s wonderful to hear of others feeling better because of it. It’s certainly helped my head by tuning in to it; so I’m now encouraging other to give it a try. And it’s only 10 minutes long!

 And I'm sure I'm not the only one who can say they have difficulty in meditating and ‘switching off in the mind’. Well "FLOW" assists me in doing this and has actually helped me in so many ways. I've listened with headphones at the onset of a migraine. The migraine did not evolve any further, which was ‘a first’ for me. Afterwards I felt sleepy and had a rest. I felt calm afterwards. I felt so much better. The way this track is designed is like it gets right into a part of your brain and works wonders. A myriad of sounds, waves and beats and all feel very therapeutic and healing. And I hear something different on every listen!

It helps me with anxiety and to be able to really relax and I can personally describe it as a "brain clean". Amazing actually! I feel totally different mentally after I have listened to the whole track with my eyes closed. 

So it's very beneficial for my glaucoma, because I get anxiety and bad migraines with this disease. Now I've discovered "FLOW" I can say how much this is helping me and what an important piece of healing music this actually is. Thank you .

 Niki – January 2022  ðŸ˜Ž ❤

"At the centre of it all - your eyes"

https://youtu.be/7BM9JzVtxh4


No comments:

Post a Comment